1-2-1 Consultation for parents who:
- Want to embrace a parenting perspective based on connection but don’t know where to start or could use a bit of guidance to get started
- Were left feeling overwhelmed and confused by all the information that’s out there
- Could use one-to-one support to tackle a specific challenge or situation
- Could benefit from being supported and having their parenting questions answered
- Have previously taken a class with Raluca Zagura and want one-to-one support
Initial 20-minutes consultation is FREE. Following consultations are 60 minutes each.
I can support you to bring more balance and joy into your everyday life as a parent through:
- building connection and resolving challenges through play
- working with parents who are welcoming a new sibling
getting creative with multiple children, tackling sibling rivalry
- helping parents who struggle with kids’ aggressive behaviour
- supporting new parents gain perspective on their baby’s crying
- supporting parents to support their children while releasing tensions, anger, frustration
navigating separation anxiety and school struggles
- facing the sleep challenges (at bedtime, sleeping through the night or transitioning children from co-sleeping to their own room)
- responding well to children’s tantrums and off-track signals in ways that build close family relationships
- setting limits warmly, lovingly and firmly
- offering ideas for how to tackle the ‘hot buttons’ playfully
- supporting parents to incorporate self-care in the parent-child relationship
"Raluca clearly is very knowledgeable about the Hand in Hand Parenting approach and is a great communicator. I would thoroughly recommend Raluca to any parent looking to learn more about Hand in Hand Parenting tools or who’s just looking for a warm, supportive listener."
"I liked the way you explained what goes on in their little developing brains in a way that’s simple and easy to understand. I also found so much value in the way you shared how you handle practical day-to-day situations with your little ones. Thank you so much, Raluca!"