Wednesday, 30 March 2022, at 9:30am GMT+1
Join me in a free 1-hour webinar for parents and caregivers of multiple children who want to enjoy squabble-free and bickering-free spring holidays.
This webinar is for parents and caregivers who want a conscious and peaceful parenting approach that works, one that is gentle, loving, respectful and science-based.
Dear parents and caregivers,
- Are you dreading the spring holidays because you know your children’s squabbles will get on your nerves?
- Do you feel like running away or hiding under a blanket every time they start fighting?
- Are you tired of being a referee or a judge, bringing ‘justice’ to situations?
- Do you yearn for more peaceful family time during the spring holidays?
- Would you like for your kids to just get along well and find good solutions together?
- Do you wish to be able to support the kids’ relationship better?
- Would you like for them to be more connected with each other?
If you have answered ‘Yes!’ to any of the above,
JOIN me, Raluca Zagura, in the ‘Tips for Sibling Harmony during the spring holiday’ FREE Webinar
We will talk about:
- what happens in the child’s brain when they go off-track and become aggressive towards their sibling
- how we can gently and respectfully handle aggression between children in a way that helps their relationship
- what children need to feel good about themselves and their siblings
- what we can do to support children to get along better and build close relationships with their siblings
- practical tips and ideas that actually work and that you can start using TODAY to bring and enjoy more harmony in your family
The Webinar includes a Q&A session at the end, so make sure to bring all your parenting questions with you!
If you have any questions about the webinar or would like to talk in person, please feel free to get in touch.
I’m looking forward to seeing you soon,
PS. You can bring your partner, family members, and friends too, just share this page with them!