Monday, 11 December, 2023 - 12:00 pm GMT
Join me in this FREE Masterclass for parents and caregivers of multiple children who want to enjoy squabble-free and bickering-free holidays.
“The Sibling Solution to Stress-Free Holidays” is for parents and caregivers who want a conscious and peaceful parenting approach that works, one that is gentle, loving, respectful and evidence-based.
Dear parents and caregivers,
- Are you dreading the holidays because you know your children’s squabbles will get on your nerves?
- Do you feel like running away or hiding under a blanket every time they start fighting?
- Are you tired of being a referee or a judge, bringing ‘justice’ to situations?
- Do you yearn for more peaceful family time during the holidays?
- Would you like for your kids to just get along well and find good solutions together?
- Do you wish to be able to support the kids’ relationship better?
- Would you like for them to be more connected with each other?
If you have answered ‘Yes!’ to any of the above,
Join the 'The Sibling Solution to Stress-Free Holidays' FREE Masterclass!
I am Raluca Zagura, a Certified Hand in Hand Parenting Coach, and I am also a mum of two.
When my second child was born, I realised that I am not just in charge of my relationship with each of my kids, but that there’s a third relationship that needs attention and nourishment, and that is bound to sometimes ‘push our buttons’ and turn us into judges or referees.
But being a judge or a referee, constantly having to enforce taking turns or make the bickering stop, can be exhausting.
Luckily, there are practical tools out there that are effective at tackling the sibling rivalry, the arguments and fighting, without having to be a referee, and without blaming or shaming anyone. As an extra bonus, these tools are bound to nourish and improve the sibling relationship, so there’s more harmony in the family. And I’m sharing them in this Masterclass.
By the end of the Masterclass, you will know:
What happens in the child's brain when they go off-track and become aggressive towards their sibling
How we can gently and respectfully handle aggression between children in a way that helps their relationship
What children need to feel good about themselves and their siblings
What we can do to support children to get along better and build close relationships with their siblings
Practical tips and ideas that actually work and that you can start using TODAY to bring and enjoy more harmony in your family
PS. You can bring your partner, family members, and friends too, just share this page with them!