Thursday, 27 May 2021, at 8:00pm GMT+1
Join me in a free 1-hour webinar for parents and caregivers who want to respectfully build and peacefully restore the connection between siblings.
This webinar is for parents and caregivers who want a conscious and peaceful parenting approach that works, one that is gentle, loving, respectful, and science-based.
Dear parents and caregivers,
- Are the siblings’ squabbles getting on your nerves?
- Do you feel like hiding under a blanket hoping you won’t hear their arguments?
- Are you tired of being a referee or a judge, bringing ‘justice’ to situations?
- Do you yearn for more peaceful family time?
- Would you like for your kids to just get along well and find good solutions together?
- Do you wish to be able to support the kids’ relationship better?
- Would you like for them to be more connected with each other?
Have you responded with ‘Yes!’ to any of the above?
Then JOIN ME in the ‘Taming Sibling Rivalry’ FREE Webinar where we will talk about:
– what happens in the child’s brain when they go off-track and hit their sibling
– how we can gently and respectfully handle aggression between children in a way that helps their relationship
– what children need to feel good about themselves and their siblings
– what we can do TODAY to support children to get along better and build close relationships with their siblings
– practical tips and ideas that work that you can use to manage challenging situations
The Webinar includes a Q&A session at the end, so make sure to bring all your parenting questions with you!
If you have any questions about the webinar or would like to talk in person, please feel free to get in touch.
I’m looking forward to seeing you soon!
PS. You can bring your partner, family members, and friends too, just share this page with them!